At Bras N Things, we are passionate about supporting women , and whatever it is that feels true to who they are. Because let’s face it, as women, we are many things! We are committed and passionate about Our Vision of 'empowering women to feel fabulous, always'- this resonates in everything we do.
Bras N Things has more than 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa, and we are excited to announce we are now opening in LA in February. We want a confident, caring, compassionate, hardworking, and dedicated team to join us.
Whether you are looking to progress your retail management career or looking for a part-time position while you study, the opportunities are endless.
Suppose you thrive on a personalized and positive customer service experience, working with a team that supports one another, or working with a highly ethical company. In that case, we have the perfect fit for you!
About the role:
As a Bras N Things Part-Time Team Member, your primary responsibility will be to engage positively with our Customers' ensuring that they leave our stores feeling empowered, beautiful, and wanting to return.
This will include helping our customers find the perfect products and Bra Fitting, all of which we will provide you with training on completing successfully. In addition, you will also assist with stock replenishment, visual merchandising, and other tasks to help achieve results.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Put our Customers first: We are about making genuine and enthusiastic connections with our Customers. You are caring and professional and always want to deliver excellent Customer Service.
- Walk the talk: You have high expectations and take pride in everything you do
- Raise the Bar: You bring passion to everything you do and always strive to be better today than you were yesterday
- Make It Happen: You are motivated, competitive, and committed to achieving continuous results
This position requires weekend and late-night shopping availability.
The Bras N Things culture or the personality of our business is defined by Customer Experience; A Can-do Attitude, Respect, Continuous Improvement, Communication, Trust, Accountability, Team Work, and Integrity. Customer satisfaction & perfect service ensures that it is about her, always!
We love to recognize and thank our Team for a job well done. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Generous Team Discounts- at Bras N Things and all other Hanes Brands
- Regular competitions- with prizes including things like make-up, jewelry, or overseas trips
- Recognition for outstanding results
- Exciting opportunities for Career Progression
- Continual Training and Development
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 1-2 years of retail experience preferred
- Equivalent of High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business and allows for flexibility in scheduling 15-25 hours per week (Max 30 hours - as needed based on business coverage)
- Must be 17 or older
Click Link Below for full details and to upload your resume: