FOREVER 21, is an American fast fashion retailer headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Originally known as Fashion 21, the first store was founded in Los Angeles on April 16, 1984. Forever 21 is known for its trendy offerings and low pricing. The company offers fashion for women, men, and children, fashion accessories, shoes, beauty products, and home goods.
Forever 21 continues to be a fashion industry leader with a mission to make the latest trends accessible to all. F21 persists on staying ahead of innovation and providing styles and fit that our customers love. While reinventing for now and beyond, we’re seeking passionate and creative new family members to join us on this adventure! F21 continues to operate E-commerce and 450 locations across the U.S. along with maintaining a strong brand DNA with consumers and within the fashion industry.
In February 2020, Forever 21 came under new ownership made up of Simon Property Group, Brookfield Property Partners, and Authentic Brands Group. Under this new ownership F21 has the financial strength and long-term view that will prepare us for the future, while continuing to set the same high standards as it always has. Join our team and learn the inner sanctum of the global fashion industry, while we build the new Forever 21!
The Brand Ambassador position will be responsible for aiding in providing an exciting and enjoyable customer experience. Brand Ambassadors (Sales Associates) will provide service through customers by sharing brand knowledge, offering personal shopping guidance and creating an overall amazing shopping experience. The Brand Ambassador will be the driver in customer satisfaction and maintaining a customer first mentality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be energetic and charismatic
- Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
- Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer by always maintaining a customer first mentality
- Quickly responds to customer inquiries and needs
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking)
- Adaptable to a fast-paced environment and capable of managing multiple tasks at once
- Understands and uses basic selling skills to engage with customer and provide knowledge of the brand
- Ensures great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
- Introduces customer to loyalty and maintain daily credit card application goals
- Maintains store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
- Assists in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
- Promotes current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
- Adheres to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
- Shares feedback and ideas with management that will help improve the processes in the store
- Completes sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
- Processes merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
Supports all management, visuals, and sales team at all times. Provides support in all cross functional departments, including but not limited to, store maintenance
Visit the store for an application and job details.