Kiehl’s Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York City’s East Village. Our unique formulations feature natural ingredients sourced from all over the world. At Kiehl’s we have a heritage of unwavering courtesy and good, old-fashioned manners that is expressed through our highly personalized service. We believe that making the world a better place starts in our own neighborhood – and that is why you will find unique philanthropic initiatives in each of our stores across the nation.
If you have a spirit of adventure and a talent for serving others, we invite you to build a career at Kiehl’s!
• Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales objectives
• Get to know your customers and build strong relationships that drive repeat business
• Build rewarding partnerships in the local community to drive sales and philanthropy
• Help the team keep store clean and stocked and the stock area organized
• Attend all training seminars
Training, Learning, and Development:
• You will have a mentor who will welcome you to the Kiehl’s family, make sure you learn about your store, meet the team members and help build a training plan.
• You will attend a comprehensive onboarding seminar to get you fully immersed in Kiehl’s history, mission, and values as well as product knowledge and our unique service model
. • You will attend a one-day seminar seasonally to keep you abreast of all of our new formulas and to continue to elevate the service you offer your patrons.
• You are 18 years or older with a high school diploma
• You have a passion for skincare and serving customers
• You are a “people person” who is curious, loves to learn, and excited to build relationships with customers
• You are comfortable conducting skin care services on customers. (After training)
• You have a flexible work schedule which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
Customer service or retail sales experience required. Part-Time Position Available
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We send greetings and best wishes from everyone at Kiehl’s!
Equal Opportunity Employer.