SST&C, standing for Simple, Style, Trend, and Casual, is a leader in the design, fabrication, and distribution of premium men's clothing. Not only in the interpretation of fashion, but also in life, SST&C provides clothes with ingenious designs in a variety of styles. Since early 2000's, SST&C's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed internationally. Our goal is to help customers develop their own personal styles. When wearing SST&C, gentlemen will look confident in simple styles with great quality.
• Customer Service - Maintain the high quality of customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer.
• Works with General Manager to establish and achieve sales and margin goals, develop operating budgets and monitor performance.
• Execute merchandising campaigns, promotions, activities and customer rounds as assigned.
• Perform all store routines, including the opening and closing of the store; follow all company practices and procedures; work with timekeeping and scheduling system.
• Ensure that all merchandise is properly received and placed on the floor in a timely manner and according to merchandise guidelines.
• Address any loss prevention and safety issues that may occur while on duty and bring any escalated concerns to the management team.
• Assist the management team in the day-to-day supervision of staff by directing and overseeing workflow within the store.
• Assist the management team with the training and developing of Sales Advisors on the operational side of the business by following up on clear goals and providing timely feedback.
• Ensure that all employee issues are immediately brought to the attention of management team.
• High School graduate or equivalent; Associates Degree preferred.
• 3 years of retail customer service experience.
• Prior supervisory experience is a plus.
• Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time; bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions; push, pull and carry items for a short distance.
• Ability to climb a ladder and use a stepstool.
• Multi-language is a plus.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be proactive to drive sales.
• Ability to prioritize task execution based on business need.
• Strong merchandising skills with the ability to drive the business through creativity and extensive fashion knowledge.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic computer skills such as data entry are needed.
• Strong business acumen and skill-set which enables the management and development of staff.
Please Send Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a brief introduction and the following subject line:
First Name, Last Name, application for SST&C Los Cerritos Center Store Supervisor
Equal opportunity employer.