Supervised directly by the General Manager; supervised by Assistant Manager in the Manager's absence. Primary Responsibilities
1. Contributes to an environment of total customer satisfaction by making the customer's needs the first priority.
2. Greets and makes initial contact with customers,welcoming them to the store.
3. Determines the specific needs and services required of each customer.
4. Directs customers to the appropriate sales office or repair area.
5. Thanks departing customers and invites them to return.
6. Adheres to security procedures and observes and monitors store for loss prevention issues.
1. Arranges assistance for customers while they are waiting for a sales person or office person.
2. Distributes promotional information.
3. Assists customers in completing credit applications.
4. Assists in the maintenance of the sales floor area, counters, carpets, and other general public areas.
5. Answers phones and directs calls when applicable.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
1. Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
2. Professional approach and image.
3. Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
4. Cooperative, "team spirited" work style.
5. General jewelry product knowledge.
Job Type: Temporary
Call Gary at 562-865-1860 or apply online at www.indeed.com
Equal opportunity employer.