InBody is the global leader in body composition analysis. By leading the field with cutting-edge technology and a commitment to improvement and innovation, InBody has become the most trusted name in Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) body composition analysis.
We are searching for a friendly, outgoing individual who is motivated to engage our customers while selling our advanced body composition analysis service and promoting the InBody Challenge, a wellness competition that rewards individuals who improve their overall body composition.
You will be promoting our technology and assisting clients with using our product at a kiosk in the Los Cerritos Mall. This position requires good self-management and ability to work independently while effectively generating buzz for our Grand InBody Challenge taking place on January 3, 2018.
- Sell our body composition service and promote upcoming events
- Handles day-to-day customer interactions
- Strong sense of product knowledge, including ability to interpret results for clients
- Willingness to engage and communicate with passing mall customers
- Communicates features and benefits to build customer knowledge and confidence in the product
- Maintains and enforces all visual merchandising, housekeeping, and appearance standards
- Have an understanding of people's needs and demonstrate what InBody offers to meet and exceed their expectations
- Able to work a flexible 4-8 hour shift which includes evenings, weekends, & holidays
- High school degree or GED
- Able to stand for the full shift hours
- Able to work independently, including setting up and closing up the kiosk
- Approachable personality
- All candidates who are hired will need to pass a background check
- All candidates must be available to go through a training session from September 28-29, 2017
Working Date: October 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
Part-time, Seasonal, non-exempt
Opportunity for full-time employment with benefits
To be considered for this position, submit your resume, cover letter detailing your experiences to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer