- Company Overview:
Motherhood is one of the world’s leading maternity apparel retailer. We take pride in hiring high caliber individuals who are passionate about a career in retail and fashion.
Role of Sales Associate:
The main role of the Sales Associate is to effectively connect with and sell to our Mom2Be. The Sales Associate will deliver an exceptional client experience and educate our Mom2Be on our maternity products and help her build a new maternity wardrobe. Our Sales Associates are counted on to work independently as well as collaboratively, and to meet or exceed store sales goal and operational standards.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
• Prior retail or sales experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Flexible schedule required, including ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Excellent time management and organization skills.
• Ability to work independently in a single coverage environment.
• Self-motivated, independent leader.
• Ability to be mobile in a store up to 8 hours or more per day.
• Simple pulling, lifting, and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40 pounds.
- Prior retail experience required. Specialty or fashion apparel experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be comfortable working independently, including working in a single coverage environment.
- Flexible schedule required, including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Understand basic metrics.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Self-motivated, independent leader.
- Ability to be mobile in a store including standing, walking, bending, squatting, kneeling, reaching and/or twisting for up to 8hours or more per day.
- Simple grasping, pushing, pulling, lifting, and/or carrying things that weigh up to 40pounds.
Looking for mornings and mid afternoon help. Occasionally some evenings.
Apply in person by going to Motherhood Maternity during mall hours. Applications are provided in store. Bringing your resume is highly recommended.
Equal Opportunity Employer