Corporate Concierge Services is now hiring for a part-time Concierge Representative.
Energetic, friendly, and professional individual needed to provide outstanding service for a large retail center. The ideal Concierge is an individual who has a passion for providing an exceptional experience to guests.
The Concierge Team will serve as experts and the primary resource for guests seeking information about the property and surrounding attractions.
Must have superior customer service skills in a fast-paced environment, as well as be able to stay focused on goals during downtime. Professional appearance and demeanor is a must.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Is comfortable approaching guests
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Office, iOS functions, and digital technology
- Ability to complete multiple tasks while maintaining a pleasant and professional demeanor
- Ability to listen and react quickly to guests’ and retailers’ requests in a genuine manner
- Ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Ability to work with varied personalities and temperaments
- Self-motivated and action-oriented team player
- Team player
- Takes pride and ownership in the position and property
- Strong knowledge of areas entertainment, dining and cultural venues, and commitment to keeping that knowledge up-to-date
- Upholds helpful, friendly, and professional service standard at all times
- Directs guests efficiently to retailers, dining, lodging and attractions
- Effectively pairs services to guests’ needs
- Utilizes an “above and beyond” approach to assisting guests
- Supports all property programs and initiatives enthusiastically
- Follows all company policies and procedures
- Abides by Concierge schedule and time keeping policies
- Assists with keeping the Concierge work space stocked with information including local maps, brochures and event literature.
- Builds and maintains relationships through networking with retailers
- Meets or exceeds given goals for specific job functions
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the local community and takes a proactive approach to understand trends, citywide events and hot spots to easily direct guests inquiring about festivals, events, attractions, restaurants, hotels, tours and transportation schedules in the surrounding area
Job Type: Part-Time, flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Please email cover letters and resumes to:
Corporate Concierge Services